Unilever started its operations in Vietnam in 1995. To date, Unilever has invested more than USD 280 millions in two companies in Vietnam: Unilever Vietnam International Company Limited specializing in Home and Personal Care brands, and Unilever Vietnam Company Limited specializing in Oral Care products and Foods and Tea-based Beverages.
1. Visions (where are we going)
Unilever’s vision and its Sustainable Living Plan aims to make positive changes to the world in which we work and in which our consumers live.
“We will develop new ways of doing business that will allow us to double the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.”
2. Missions (what business are we in?)
With the mission “To add vitality to life”, we strive to meet everyday needs of nutrition, health and hygiene that help people to feel good, look good and get more out of life.
4 main core missions
• Creating a better future every day
• Helping Vietnamese people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others.
• Inspiring Vietnamese people to take small everyday actions that can add up to a big difference for the world.
• Developing new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
3. Values (What do we care about?)
Conducting our operations with integrity and with respect for the many people, organisations and environments our business touches has always been at the heart of our corporate responsibility.
• Positive impacts
We aim to make a positive impact in many ways: through our brands, our commercial operations and relationships, through voluntary contributions, and through the various other ways in which we engage with society.
• Continuous commitment
We're also committed to continuously improving the way we manage our environmental impacts and are working towards our longer-term goal