All purchasers of the Flyboard® must complete an Operators course which is $350 per operator. This course will be arranged by the Dealer or Instructor that you purchase your board from. Training must be completed prior to receiving the Flyboard®. Purchasing a Flyboard® also makes you eligible to take the Instructor Course at our Corporate Facility as described below. The Instructor Course with the purchase of a Flyboard® is $1,000.
1. All trainees and Operators must be 18 years of age or older. 2. Prior to Training go to http://flyboard.com/policies/, sign the Liability Waiver, download and read the User Manual prior to attending training. You will be required to pass a test on the content of the Manual prior to training on the Flyboard®.
3. Training for the Operator is a 3 hour course.
4. Upon completion you will receive a certificate and a photo ID showing you have completed the course.
Instructor Training and Qualifications
To become an Instructor, the cost is $1,000, training is done by Corporate Instructors at our facility in Fruitland Park, Florida, or at your facility for $1,200 per trainee plus expenses, the procedure is as follows:
1. To be a Flyboard® Instructor without being a dealer, you must purchase a Flyboard® at retail, or from your local dealer or call 1-800-599-9581.
2. Pay $1,000 tuition and schedule your training at the Flyboard, Inc training facility in Fruitland Park, FL. The training consists of an 8 hour course from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM by appointment. Lunch will be provided by Flyboard, Inc.
3. Prior to attending the Training Class, sign the Liability Release form found on the website under policies at http://flyboard.com/policies/ . Download and read the manual on the same page. When you arrive for training you must pass a test about the User Manual. Training will not begin until successful completion of the test.
4. Instructors must also obtain a CPR Certificate, First Aid Training and Boater Safety...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document