1. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
2. I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.
3. How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard
If the Mongol hordes got bored?
4. How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
5. Send toast to ten tense stout saints' ten tall tents.
6. Denise sees the fleece,
Denise sees the fleas.
At least Denise could sneeze and feed and freeze the fleas.
7. Sheena leads, Sheila needs.
8. The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
9. Something in a thirty-acre thermal thicket of thorns and thistles thumped and thundered threatening the three-D thoughts of Matthew the thug - although, theatrically, it was only the thirteen-thousand thistles and thorns through the underneath of his thigh that the thirty year old thug thought of that morning.
10. Seth at Sainsbury's sells thick socks.
11. You cuss, I cuss, we all cuss, for asparagus!
12. Roberta ran rings around the Roman ruins.
13. Clean clams crammed in clean cans.
14. Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.
15. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.
16. There was a fisherman named Fisher who fished for some fish in a fissure. Till a fish with a grin, pulled the fisherman in. Now they're fishing the fissure for Fisher.
17. To sit in solemn silence in a dull, dark dock, In a pestilential prison, with a life-long lock,
Awaiting the sensation of a short, sharp shock,
From a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block!
To sit in solemn silence in a dull, dark dock,
In a pestilential prison, with a life-long lock,