GROUP # 4 (SCIENCE INVESTIGARORY)
“How To Build A Solar-Powered Water Purifier”
How to simply the process of purifying water using renewable energy sources.
We come up with this idea with the help of our research about how to build a solar-powered water purifier. We are try to prove that using solar power, reverse osmosis water purification system purifies brackish, or contaminated water into safe and tasty drinking water.
• Wooden or sheet metal enclosure.
• Black paint, used for barbeque pits.
• Insulation (the white foam kind is fine).
• Black tray that can absorb heat.
• Reflective material like aluminum foil.
• Sheet of glass.
• Glue (silicon sealant or similar weather-resistant material).
• Catch trough and container for purified water
1. Paint the exterior of the wooden or sheet metal enclosure black to enhance absorption.
2. Install the reflective surface at the back and side walls of the enclosure and glue the insulation to the bottom.
3. Put a tray of contaminated water inside the enclosure and place the glass on top.
4. Arranged the catch trough at the bottom of the glass, angled downward to a container (like a plastic jug) to collect the purified water.
5. Aim the contraption toward the sun.
• Dulnuan, Rodave Glenn, R.
• Cornelio, Jamaine, V.
• Naya, Denise, C.
• Moratillo, Michelle Mae, Q.
• Garcia, kristofer rei, L.
Mesopotamia- umusbong ang kauna-unahang kabihasnan sa Kanlurang Asya, ang Sumer.
Sumer- umusbong ang ilan sa mga bagay na masasabing mahalaga sa mga bagay na masasabing ambag ng mga sinaunang asyano sa daigdig.
Ziggurat- nagsisilbing tahanan at templo ng patron ng isang lungsod.
Sumerian ang mga kauna-unahang taong...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document