Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Provide a clear thesis statement.
2. Describe the economic issues.
3. Describe the special needs (e.g., health) of the population being served.
4. Describe the process (decisions, steps) involved in the program.
5. Explain the benefits of the program.
6. Include two (2) visuals that illustrated two (2) different claims.
7. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
8. Provide three (3) relevant and credible sources to support claims.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Identify elements of visual and electronic resources and their uses in writing.
Associate the features of audience, purpose, and text with various genres.
Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement.
Recognize how to organize ideas with transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
Incorporate relevant, correctly documented sources to