1. Its writing in rimes and verse. Its modern made, with cellphones. They mix two fairytales with eachother, little red riding hood. Little red riding hood lives happily ever after. He wants to blow the house up with dynamite.
2. The wolf is presented in both fairytales as the bad guy. The fairytale stands out from the normal Three little pigs.
3. They joke with bacon, pork and ham. And in the end the pigs says they should talk about it, before little red riding hood kills the pig. She draws her pistol from her knickers. A pig skin traveling case. Its full of irony.
4. You cant trust people in the end, people like her. Shes been traumatized, and she learned that you cant trust anybody.
5. The story is build mature people. The story is build up by the society we live in today. More modern. They mix it to much, doesn’t make it a fairytale.
6. Self-determination-selvbestemmelse, expansionist-udevide sit område, manifest destiny-en hvid mand har ret til at udvide sit område, åbenbar skæbne, imperialistic-overtagende, oppressor- undertrykket, solidarity- sammenhold, internal affairs- noget der sker indenfor et område eller organisation.
7. Its not a childrens story, its very political. It is build with adultery, the normal day life.
8. The lines makes the story realistic. Its ironic, because its what happens in the real world, and its not just a fairytale.
9. I like the first one better, its more my speed. Its childproof.