The Negative Effects of the Internet on Culture & Civilization
A. The internet has forever changed the world in many ways; also, it enables one to find information in any time. On the other hand, the accessibility of getting wrong information can lead to lots of confusion. B. Thesis Statement:
- There are four negative things have also come along with the positive effects.
II. Body paragraphs:
A. Topic Sentence: The internet has negative effects on student knowledge.
1. Addicted to the internet.
1. a. Playing computer games.
1. b. Lower academic achievement. 1. c Reducing the time on studying. 2. It hinders students from doing their homework. 2. a Copy and paste the information without looking the material. 2. b Download the same material that already done by someone else .
B. Topic Sentence: The internet impacts the business negatively.
1. Lack of face-to-face meeting.
1. a. Finding obstacles with regard to location and timing. 1. b. Unprofitable business relationships. 2. Not targeting audience.
2.a. Not good for getting new clients .
2.b. People hope their target market find them not they find it. 3. Growing too quickly.
3.a. A business risks not giving the service they wonted to provide. 3.b. Not having enough working capital.
4. Rise in scam and illegal business.
4.a. Not doing their due diligence before selling them to others. 4.b. People overlook local, state, lows and licenses.
C. Topic Sentence: The internet usage has been affected negatively on child development. 1. Physical Development.
1.a. Negative impact of information overload . 1.b. Big volume of information could be confusing to children. 2....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document