Question 1: The Management Research hierarchy for Ramada
* Increasing customer satisfaction
* How do we increase customer satisfaction?
* What can management do to increase customer satisfaction? * How do we modify the training and hiring process in order to attract the best people and generate a low employee turnover? * How can Ramada attract employees who will display the correct attitude, motivation and service to boost customer satisfaction * Should we add incentives to reward improved customer satisfaction? Investigative Questions:
* How should management be involved in the hiring and training process? * How frequent should staff be incentivised for their contribution towards increasing customer satisfaction? * How do we include employees in the research and decision making process? Measurement Questions:
* The current training approach was boring ineffective
* Training approaches that were fun and interactive are winners with all employees and are likely to generate a positive employee attitude and increase customer satisfaction. * Employees indicated that they had a hard time maintaining enthusiasm for a program that too much effort to achieve for one or limited number of rewards over a long period of time. * RFS found that more numerous awards that directly affect their everyday lives motivated employees * Training incorporating high employee involvement generates more knowledgeable employee, one of the critical elements of customers perceptions of higher quality customer service Management Decisions:
* Ramada Property managers reviewed their hiring process and now screen prospects and now screen prospective employees for characteristics revealed by the Predictive Index * RFS replaced traditional training with interactive CD-based multimedia training * Employees are rewarded not only for exceptional performance reflected in customer...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document