1. The way that the biotech technological is different from the past scientific changes is because in the past, changes have happened because of the environment. The biotech revolution is more with better outcomes. 2. The problems there are with biotechnology is that, If something genetically altered mates, it can cause genetic mutations in a species that may cause the species extinction.
3. The type of animal that the lizard-like animal resembles is a chicken.
5. Costa Rica is ecologically unique because dry tropical forest is rapidly diminishing.
7. Grant is a paleobotany and Sattler is one his students 8. 8Amber is fossil tree resin
10. 10 Hammond is the owner of InGen and wanted grant to tour the park because he knows a lot about dinosaurs
1. The attorney sent on behalf of Jurassic Park's investors to investigate the safety of the park after several reports of missing or dead workers. 2.
3. Medium size with a very sharp claw coming out of their foot. They also have hollow bones suggesting that they evolved from birds. 4.
5. That this single fragment of a beast which stalked the earth untold millions of years ago could hold the key which will unlock the secrets of the dinosaurs. 6. He is a mathematician at the Santa Fe Institute who specializes in chaos theory 7.
9. A publicist for InGen
11. Lex is Tim Murphy's sister and John Hammond's granddaughter and Tim is Lex Murphy's brother and John Hammond's grandson. 12. They used a frog to fill in the missing bits of Dino DNA and Dr Wu is he chief geneticist in Jurassic Park and head of the team that created the dinosaurs.
1. Because they just want to clone dinosaurs.
2. A computer programmer at Jurassic Park. Due to his financial problems, he accepted an offer from Biosyn to smuggle dinosaur embryos off the island 3. ()
4. By making them all female
6. He engineered them to be unable to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document