What are the key issues facing the brand?
* The first time The cheesecake factory is opening an outlet in Asian country.
* The Cheesecake Factory has never existed in Singapore before. There is zero brand awareness in Singapore.
* The restaurant lacks the brand recognition and loyalty its competitors have already accumulated in Singapore market.
What are the client’s marketing objectives?
* To attain a sales total of SGD3 million in 2014.
* To open one The Cheesecake Factory outlet in Singapore in 2014.
* To create 70% recognition of The Cheesecake Factory within the target audiences in Singapore market
What are the advertising objectives?
* To encourage the target audience to visit The Cheesecake Factory.
* To create awareness and recognition of The Cheesecake Factory to a level of 70% within the targeted audience of Full Nest 1 and Full Nest 2 with aged between 25-40 years, within a period of 6 months (Aug 2013- Jan 2014)
How will these advertising objectives be measured?
People who visited The Cheesecake Factory in Singapore will be recorded and people who viewed of The Cheesecake Factory Singapore website will be also recorded within the database.
To whom will advertising be addressed?
Primary Target audience - I will be targeting families under the Full Nest 2 and Full Nest 3 category in the Family Life Cycle. The Target audiences are married Singaporeans aged between 25-50 years. They have one child at least in the family, and the kid or kids range from primary school students (7 to 12 years) to university students (18-24 years). They are earning an annual household income of SGD60, 000. Lastly, they are those who love food, and enjoy dining out with family and friends.
Secondary Target audience – I will be targeting families under Singles stage race in the Family Life Cycle. The target audiences are bachelordom or being in love aged