SWOT Analysis Jollibee Foods Corporation -Tony Tan Cacktiong Strengths:
- Jollibee was a regional industry leader that had experienced professionals as chief executives of the organization. - Wide variety of products offered in diverse markets.
- Delicious food, drinks and dessert.
- Jollibee has grown exponentially on all aspects on operation. - Superior menu line-up.
-Creative marketing programs.
- Efficient manufacturing and logistics facilities.
- It is a stronghold of heritage and monument of Filipino victory. - They got a lot of branches.
- 1 branch can reach pfofit P1744800.00per day.
- Fast Food can cause obese.
- Spend a lot of money compare self cooking.
- The first name that comes to the mind of the people when someone asks about fast-food restaurant. - The existence of other competitors.
- Lacked more effective marketing skills as growth revenues decreased. Opportunities:
- Being an agricultural country, full integration in sourcing raw materials could be done. -
-Became the first food service company to be listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange. -Acquired Greenwich Pizza in 1994.
- Employees received extensive training so that they could learn the corporate values of integrity and humility. Threats:
-The rivalry between Jollibee and McDonald.
- Competition from both international companies and other local eateries. - Political instability in the country threatened JFC as it could hamper the opportunities to convince international investors and country leaders to allow a JFC entry in their country. -Jollibee Foods Corporation is a family-owned chain with about P6.1 billion annual sales. It has however captured about 52% of the Philippines market ( compared with 16% of McDonald). -Jollibee was reported to have been using earthworms in its beef patties for many years to get customers ‘addicted’ to certain so-called chemical elements in earthworms. RECOMMENDATION:
Opportunity for economic growth
Rapid increase of...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document