We are currently conduction a research to investigate the impact of cosmetic product advertising in order to shape the image of an ideal woman through secular vision. We would greatly appreciate your help in providing your responses to the questions below. The information gathered will only be used for academic research purposes for the course AHMC 4014 Communication Research Methods and the identity of respondents will be kept confidential. Thank you.
Please tick (√) only 1 answer in the box ( ).
Part A: Personal Data
1. Age range:
18 – 20
21 – 23
24 – 26
27 – 29
30 and above 2. Occupation: Students Employed Housewife Unemployed 3. Income: Below 1,000 1,000 – 2,000 2,001 – 3,000 3,001 – 4,000 4,000 and above
Part B: Opinions of Ideal toward Women
4. What ideal woman is mean to you?
Outer beauty Inner beauty Both
5. Do you believe cosmetic product is one of the ways that makes you own an ideal face? Believe Do not believe
6. What kind of cosmetic products would you more prefer to purchase? Skin Care (creams/ lotions) Eye Makeup Manicure Products Lipstick/ Foundation/ Blush Fragrances Hair Care Products Deodorants Shampoo
7. For face cosmetics, what products are the most frequent to purchase?
For facial treatment:
Cleanser Toner Moisturizer
Foundation Blushes Eyebrow Pencil/ Powder Eyeliner Eye shadow Mascara Lipstick Makeup remover
8. Why do you purchase cosmetic products?...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document