1. Which of the following is NOT a source of price?
2. CORRECT: "cash-to-cash" is defined as "the time from which you pay your supplier until.....
3. Full collaboration is the dynamic combination of
4. What are the steps in the CRM process?
b. WIP inventories(No Answer)
1. Information Management
2. transportation rate
3. CORRECT: are associated with manufacturing
4. short run analysis.
b. The logistics/supply chain network transformation team(No Answer)
1. CORRECT: must be aware of the firm's overall business and corporate strategies and the ￼supply chain in which it participates.
2. is one of the most commonly used techniques.
3. on the movement and storage of product.
4. assumes that the raw materials sources and finished goods markets are fixed
b. a weight to each previous period.(No Answer)
1. Customer service can be defined as
2. Which is not a mode of transportation?
3. CORRECT: The weighted moving average method assigns
4. Form utility drives the need for
b. a fixed location layout where the product remains in place for the duration of production.(No Answer)
1. CORRECT: A project layout is
2. Capacity is
3. Gross margin equals
4. Exponential smoothing
b. EOQ(No Answer)
1. CORRECT: Seasonal stocks are not influenced by
2. Vertical collaboration refers to
3. Focused production is
4. Customer service can be defined as
b. Effective order management can have an impact on(No Answer)
1. all of these.
2. for up to 3 years.
3. CORRECT: all of these answers
4. information systems
b. JIT programs usually do not impact inventory turnover rates(No Answer)
1. Which of the following is NOT an element of Order Management?
2. The main strategy behind routing guides is to
3. Which are the major modes of international transportation?
4. CORRECT: 25. Which of the following statements about Just-In-Time (JIT) is false?
b. The term supply chain information system (SCIS) is defined