Success Strategy Plan Step 1: Student Success Strategies
1. What three success strategies (from the Student Success Strategies Guide) will you plan on using throughout your degree program to help you be a successful student? My 1st strategies is to schedule times to study and do assignments , The 2nd to attend all the live chat sessions and 3rd to log into the Virtual Campus at least twice a day.
2. Why will these strategies be most beneficial to you? Doing these steps will insure me that I have completed all assignment on time and of upcoming assignments. I will also be turning in my assignment on the due date and not after.
3. How have you changed your routine throughout this course to integrate these strategies into your day to day activity? I have changed my routine just a little through this course because since I’m not able to attend all the live chats now I have been making sure to watch the archived chat so that I can keep up with assignment, I have also been updating my calendar daily as well
4. What did you learn from your classmates’ discussion board responses that will help you become a more successful student? I have learned that a lot of my classmates and I have the same daily issues and that if I improve on my time management skills I should have no problem combining my work, school , and social life into my daily routine
Success Strategy Plan Step 2: Self-Assessment & Goal-Setting
1. Discuss your strengths. My strengths would be my computer proficiency, my desire to learn, and my time management skill
2. Discuss your weaknesses. My weakness would be procrastination, Studying skills, and my learning style; I have never liked to study and when it comes to learning new things I have to learn step by step with it right in front of me to fully understand. Another weakness of mine would be my concentration span.
3. Discuss opportunities you have to improve as a student and a professional. My