1)My topic is strengths and weaknesses
2)What made me to decide to choose this cause every body have strong points and their weak points.
3) Strengths Only or Strengths and Relative Weaknesses? A Preliminary Study falseRust, Teri; Diessner, Rhett; Reade, Lindsay. The Journal of Psychology143.5 (Oct 2009): 465-76.
The full text may take 40-60 seconds to translate; larger documents may take longer.
Does working on developing character strengths and relative character weaknesses cause lower life satisfaction than working on developing character strengths only? The present study provides a preliminary answer. After 76 college students completed the Values in Action Inventory of Strengths (C. Peterson & M. E. P. Seligman, 2004), the authors randomly assigned them to work on 2 character strengths or on 1 character strength and 1 relative weakness. Combined, these groups showed significant gains on the Satisfaction With Life Scale (E. Diener, R. A. Emmons, R. J. Larsen, & S. Griffin, 1985), compared with a 32-student no-treatment group. However, there was no significant difference in gain scores between the 2-strengths group and the 1-character-strength-and-1-relative-characterweakness group. The authors discuss how focusing on relative character weaknesses (along with strengths) does not diminish-and may assist in increasing-life satisfaction.
4) the way for me to define and summarize this topic there is people out there that strengths and weaknesses some people are strong in one subject and weak an other subject it don’t matter who weak and who strong if you put a strong person with a weak person just hope that person gets a little stronger in there studies.
5) yes there was sample on the topic is in number 3
6) what interesting me about this topic is every thing is true about this.
7) the current research is to try to discover people strengths and weaknesses to what ever