1. Europe | LSD inventor Albert Hofmann dies" BBC News. 2008-04-30. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7374846.stm. Retrieved 2010-04-20.
2. LSD Discovery-Albert Hofmann + Hofmann at 99 years. Skeptically.org. 2009-11-16
3. Time Magazine. 1944-04-03
4. Novak J.,Steven:"LSD before Leary: Sidney Cohen's Critique of 1950s Psychedelic Drug Research", Isis, Vol. 88, No.1 pp. 87-110
5. U.S. National Library of Medicine, A.D.A.M. Medical Encyclopedia, Diseases and Conditions, Alcoholism and alcohol abuse
6. Dyck, Erika. 'Psychedelic Psychiatry: LSD From Clinic to Campus. The Johns Hopkins University Press, 2008.
7. "Evaluating LSD as a psychotherapeutic agent," pp.74–80; Hoffer, A., "A program for the treatment of alcoholism: LSD, malvaria, and nicotinic acid," pp. 353–402.
8. Time Magazine “LSD May Help Treat Alcoholism” September 3, 2012
9. Tricycle: The Buddhist Review, Fall 1996, Psychedelics & Buddhism, A High History of Buddhism by Rick Fields.
10. The Psychedelic Experience, A manual based on the Tibetan Book of the Dead, Timothy Leary, Ph.D., Ralph Metzner, Ph.D., & Richard Alpert, Ph.D.
11. A High History of Buddhism by Rick Fields, Published in the Tricycle: The Buddhist Review, Fall 1996.
12. LSD A Gateway Drug to Buddhism, Jacob Sloan, November 19, 2012 13. Mavericks of The Mind, an Interview with Dr. Rick Strassman By David Jay Brown, September 28, 2004
15. Barlow, John Perry. “Liberty and LSD .” and Fields, Rick, “A High History of Buddhism.” Tricycle Magazine April 1996).
16. John Markoff (2005). What the Dormouse Said: How the Sixties Counterculture Shaped the Personal Computer Industry. Penguin. p. preface xix. ISBN 978-0-14-303676-0. http://books.google.com/books?id=cTyfxP-g2IIC&pg=PT21. Retrieved 2011-10-05.
17. The Star-Ledger Editorial Page, Steve Jobs and LSD: A Q&A on hallucinogenic drugs, Monday, October 17, 2011.
18. Playboy Magazine, 1994, page 5