Assignment - Marks 60 (6X10=60)
MB0046 – Marketing Management - 4 Credits
Subject Code - MB0046
*** Please fill in all the details in complete and only in CAPITAL letters
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION
1. Completed assignments must be typed and formatted neatly and soft copies should be uploaded on or before the dates mentioned above. (30 November,2012)
2. Ensure that you answer all questions according to the marks allocated.
3. Content that has been directly copied from the Internet or the Book will NOT be accepted.
4. Please attempt all the assignments individually and independently. Assignments that have been copied and shared among students will be automatically rejected and disqualified.
5. Please attach correct assignments to correct subjects. Incase of any errors the student will be marked absent for the specific subject
6. Late submissions will NOT be accepted.
7. Follow assignment format and complete all the details for each assignment individually.
8. Roll no/Registration Number found mentioned anywhere else except the place provided, the assignments will be rejected.
9. Incase students extra details like contact number, Name found listed anywhere on this document, the assignments will be rejected.
Note: Each question carries 10 Marks. Answer all the questions.
(Please type the answers in the same sheet one after another and upload the soft copy on EduNxt for evaluation)
Q.1 Marketing involves satisfaction of consumer needs’. Elucidate the statement.
Q.2 Conduct a SWOT analysis for any one automobile brand of your choice. How will this analysis help in planning marketing strategies for the brand?
Q.3 Explain in brief the process involved in personal selling.
Q.4 Describe the stages of business buying process.
Q.5 Why is rural market important? What should marketers keep in mind when catering to