GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR 6 MONTHS INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
1. Academic Tutor: Academic Tutor (Training Guide) will be assigned to each student from the respective departments of the college. The students are required to keep in contact with him/her and they can discuss their problems, which they face in the industry, with the academic tutor. Academic Tutor may visit the industry in which the student is undergoing industrial training 2. Confirmation Letter: Before joining the training in the industry, the Confirmation Letter from the industry should reach to the Training & Placement Officer/Coordinator. Each student should ensure that whether the Training & Placement Officer/Coordinator has received the Confirmation Letter or not. If there is some delay from the company in sending the Confirmation Letter, then the student should send an application that he/she has joined the training at ____________ industry from ______ date. 3. Synopsis: The students are required to send the synopsis within a month after joining the training to Training & Placement Officer, the format for which is given on page no. 2-3. 4. Daily Diary: The students will have to prepare a daily diary, which will be checked during seminar & viva in the college. 5. Mid-Term Report: After 3 months of the date of joining the training, mid-term report (Detailed report of projects done by that time) is to be sent to the Training & Placement Officer. The format for Mid-Term Training Report is given on page no. 4-5. 6. Evaluation Performa: The Performa for Evaluation of students by industrial tutor is given on page no. 6. Students are therefore required to get the marks filled in that Performa from the industrial tutor. 7. Final Industrial Training Report: The format for Final Industrial Training Report is given on page no. 7-8. All the students are required to prepare the Final Industrial Training Report in that particular format only. 8. Seminar & Viva: After the completion of Industrial Training, the student will have to give a seminar in the college, on the basis of which the marks will be awarded to the student. Internal & External Viva will also be conducted in the college.
*Note: All the Reports & other information related to Industrial Training should reach to: TRAINING & PLACEMENT COORDINATOR
GURUKUL VIDYAPEETH INSTITUTE OF ENGG. & TECH.
RAMNAGAR BANUR (PB.)
* Students can send their reports/any other information to Training & Placement Cell either by post (preferably registered post) or they can submit the same themselves.
* Students will have to ensure that whether their reports/any other information has reached the Training & Placement Cell or not.
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AT
NAME OF INDUSTRY
Submitted by –
Univ. Roll No.:
Date of joining the Training
Date of completion of Training
PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN: -
PROJECT # 1 –
Date of Project Assignment
Date of Submission
Objective of Assigned Project : -
Methodology to be followed / Course of Action: -
MID-TERM TRAINING REPORT FORMAT
Different pages of the Mid-term Industrial Training Report should be in the following order: * Front Page (Format given at page no. 5)
* About the Training
* Introduction of the Industry / Company.
* Details of the Projects (with conclusions at the end of each project)
* Font Type to be used in Report: Times New Roman
* Font Size to be used in Report: 12
* Line Spacing to be used in Report: 1.5
* Type of Binding: Spiral Binding.
* Insert Page Numbers (Start Page Numbering from Introduction)
SIX MONTHS INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
NAME OF INDUSTRY
Please join StudyMode to read the full document