|PROJECT PROCEDURE | |PROJECT |: |Karachaganak - Uralsk Gas Pipeline | |COMPANY |: |Karachaganak Petroleum Operating b.v. (KPO b.v.) | |CONTRACTOR |: |JSC OGCC KazStroyService (KSS) | |DOCUMENT No |: |AP/Y/07/0534-CMM-PRO-00024-E | |DOCUMENT REVISION STATUS |: |C1 |
Revision and Authorization Record
| | | | HSE Manager |Construction Manager |Project Director | | | | | | | | |C1 |29.6.10 |Issued for Construction |J. George |Prabhu Rathod |N. J. Patel | |R2 |19.6.2010 |Issued for Approval |J. George |Prabhu Rathod |N. J. Patel | |R1 |14.6.2010 |Issued for Approval |J. George |Prabhu Rathode |N. J. Patel | |Rev |Date |Description |Prepared |Reviewed |Approved |
TABLE OF CONTENTS
3. ABBREVIATIONS AND DEFINITIONS
1. Construction Manager
2. HSE Manager
3. Operation Manager
5. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
6. PROCEDURES: SIMOPS Elements to Manage Interfaces
1. Site Management Criteria
1. Routine Communication
2. Non-routine Communication
3. Emergency Communication
4. Emergency Response
7. LOOK AHEAD PLAN FOR REMAINING ACTIVITIES AND CONTROL MEASURES 8. PERMIT TO WORK PROCEDURE OF ICA
9. WORKING INSIDE KPO FIELD
SIMOPS PROCESS FLOW DIAGRAM
EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION FLOW CHART
This document identifies the procedures to be followed to identify potential Simultaneous Operations (Simops) situations at Phase 1, Complex 1 & Complex 2 and Phase 2 commissioning complex. It provides the process for notification and communication between work groups to identify and control hazards during any Construction/Installation/Commissioning work in the area where pipeline is under operation with gas thereby eliminating the potential for incidents and accidents. The goal is to achieve efficient, effective and safe operations.
The key objectives that are intended to deal with by this procedure are:
• To identify and plan all the tasks that have to be fulfilled in order to properly assess the risks connected with the execution of SIMOPS activities; • To provide a guideline for managing risks related with the execution of SIMOPS activities; • To provide a general framework, by which all SIMOPS are planned, authorized, executed and controlled.
This procedure shall apply to all Construction, Installation and commissioning personnel whether they are employees or contractors of ICA/KSS/KPO/ any other Company and to all work...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document