Should I Be Proud of My Country
Why am I proud of my country you ask, there are many reasons to it… some of them have been illustrated here forth… haffun…
1. Where else would you be allowed to pee on the road, on street intersections, footpaths, in short any place you would like. I have known that animals use a tactic of urinating over a place to mark a territory, but this is ridiculous. And don’t let me get started on spitting.
2. Where else would you find stray cows, buffaloes, dogs, cats, monkeys, pigs, and God knows what more on roads, in houses, compounds, verandahs. N guess who are catching on the trend nowadays!!! Leopards and tigers would also like to have a small, cute little conversation with our kids. Talk about animal liberalization… NGO’s like PETA should be proud of us having animals not caged, but rather neighbors. Sheesh…
3. Where else was a daughter a curse or a result of sins of previous lives. It’s so much fun to thrash around wives for giving the family a pink light to dazzle. Then there is female fetus abortion. If the people were not in their senses then, then they might have an option of selling off their daughter to a brothel after she grows up. That would really fetch the family some money. A suggestion to the guys of our country, find yourself a chick before it’s too late, else you end up being single for life.
4. Which other country gives preference first to relatives of a petty, pot-bellied, bald-headed politician rather than a withering old senior citizen??? Ever heard of getting a passport within 3 hours? It was supposedly issued to Laalu Prasad Yadav’s sister’s husband’s brother’s wife’s second cousin’s daughter.
5. Where else would you be found being asked for a prescription for even a bottle of vitamins, but still find Marijuana and Brown Sugar easily accessible to every college or school student??? And lets talk about the Booze… the legal age for having alcohol is 21, but a person is a an adult and a complete citizen of