SENTENCE COMPLETION TEST FOR MEN
Name:__________________ Age:____ Marital Status:______
Instructions: Complete the following sentences in a single session.
1. When a child will not join in group activities she/he may prefer solitary activities.
2. Raising a family is not very hard if you are financially stable.
3. When I am criticized I feel like crying.
4. A man’s job is of great value to him and his family too.
5. Being with other people makes me feel acceptable
6. The thing I like about myself is that I am not lazy
7. My mother and I share the same novels
8. What gets me into trouble is hanging around with lazy people
9. Education is the key to success and a brighter future
10. When people are helpless they need support from others so that they can overcome difficulties.
11. Women are lucky in the sense that they if their husbands are rich, they are rich too.
12. A good father is responsible for his family
13. A girl has a right to education and employment
14. When they talked about sex, I do not get embarrassed
15. A wife should be loyal to her husband
16. I feel sorry for desperate street children
17. A man feels good when he owns a car, successful business and a faithful wife
18. Rules are the key to good behaviours
19. Crime and delinquency could be halted if we are all financially stable
20. Men are lucky because they have strong muscles
21. I just can’t stand people who cheat in their final exams
22. At times he worried about how the lecturer would rate his work
23. I am not good in basketball
24. A woman feels good when she is with her kids
25. My main problem is that I am not always on time.
26. A husband has a right to lead a family though the woman can do it as well
27. The worst thing about being a man is that they are paid less than women for the same job
28. A good mother is hard working and