Use the search engine to find a college or university you would be interested in attending. Go to the college/university website you have selected and answer the following questions about your selection: * What is the name of the college/university you have selected? Lamar Institute of Technology.
* In what city and state is the college/university located? Beaumont Texas
* What is the exact name of the dorm or apartment you will live in? There is no dorms there.
* What is the student population at your selected college/university? 3,684
Find information pertaining to the profession you have selected by access the following website: http://www.bls.gov/
Click on the ‘Databases & Tools’ tab. Select the ‘Employment’ icon. Explore this section to find statistical information regarding your future profession. * What do plan to do professionally after you graduate from college? Become a Ultrasound Tech
* What is the name of a company that you could work for after you graduate college? Hospitals or Doctors Office.
* What is the salary for professionals graduating with your degree? It just depends it ranges from 63,000 to 1000,000
Develop a presentation illustrating plans for your future beginning with high school graduation. Specifically address the following subtopics in your presentation: * High School Graduation
* College life (include the name of your college and activities you will participate in while attending school there). * Where you will work after college graduate. (Include information about your income and working conditions). * How will you live when you get your professional job? * What type of car will you drive?
* Where will you live?
* What type of social life will you have?
* Where will you vacation?
* Will you get married?
* Will you have a family?
Be very creative and illustrative. Include many pictures and clip art in your presentation. Save this document and your presentation to your flash drive. You will upload this document in to Edmodo and email your presentation to me.