Sample Tenancy Agreement
COUGAR LOGISTICS (M) SDN BHD
SUMISO (M) SDN BHD
DATED 1st SEPTEMBER 2001
THIS AGREEMENT is made on the 1st date of September 2001 BETWEEN COUGAR LOGISTICS (M) SDN BHD (Company No. 211819K), Lot 16, Lebuh Sultan Muhammad 1, Kawasan Perusahaan Bandar Sultan Suleiman, 42000 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan (the “Landlord”) of the one part and SUMISO (M) SDN BHD (Company No. 175561-H), B610, 6th floor, East Wing, Wisma Tractors, No. 7, Jalan SS 16/1, Subang Jaya, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan (the “Tenant”) of the other part.
WHEREAS IT IS AGREED as follows:-
1. The Landlord is engaged in the business of operating a Public Bonded Warehouse at Lot 16, Lebuh Sultan Muhammad 1, Kawasan Perusahaan Bandar Sultan Suleiman, 42000 Port Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan (the “Bonded Warehouse”).
2. The Landlord lets the Tenant takes a tenancy of the following designated area of the Bonded Warehouse more particularly delineated and colored green in the layout plan annexed hereto and marked as “ANNEXTURE” (the “Demised Premises”).
(1) AG1 to AG 21, BG1 to BG23, CG1 to CG23 and DG1 to DG23 measuring in area approximately 5,393.25 sq meters (the “Tenant Bonded Warehouse”) at a monthly rental of RM53, 932.50 –(Ringgit Malaysia Fifty Three Thousand Nine Hundred Thirty Two and Fifty cent only): and
(2) A portion of the office measuring in area approximately 110.02 sq meters (the “Tenant Office”) at a monthly rental of RM1,400/- (Ringgit Malaysia One Thousand Four Hundred only)
Payable on or before 5th of each and every succeeded month commencing on the 1st day of September 2001 to 31st day of August 2002 subject to the terms and condition hereinafter contained.
3. The tenant hereby covenants with the Landlord as follows:-
(a) To pay the rent reserved on the days aforesaid. (b) To implement and observe the Landlord official working hours on the Demised Premises