BUCEPHALUS SADDLE CLUB
The Dog May Be Man's Best Friend,
but It Was the Horse that Built Civilization!
The name of this club is “Bucephalus Saddle Club”.
9:30～17:30, Monday to Friday
Area of riding school
Length of school is 190feet and width is 75feet
Breeds of horses
In club we have following types of horse breeds.
* American Cream Draft
* Appendix Quarter Horse
* Australian quarter horse
* Riding lesson for children.
* Riding lesson for exclusives (under floodlit)
* Arena Polo (under floodlit)
* Stick n Ball lessons by professionals.
* Horse Jumping.
* Lessons in stable management.
Club has his own ambulance highly facilitated with first aid kit. A doctor is also available during riding class time.
Club has three stores one for storing the food a saddle store and a medical store for storing medicines of horses.
* To develop and promote good fellowship among horse enthusiasts. * To promote and develop good horsemanship together with the knowledge, interest, and application of the care and training of horses.
There shall be two categories of membership, family and group.
I. The application for family membership by any person or persons in this association shall be interpreted to include all members of his or her family residing at the same address. II. Group memberships shall apply to youth involved in horse associations or clubs whose associations join the club and pay a club fee. Management
Management of the Saddle Club is vested in the following officers:
Officers shall be elected by club members
A member gains office by receiving a majority vote of the quorum. If any officer fails to complete his/her term, the club will be notified and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document