COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR ELDERLY HEALTHCARE DEVICE
GROUP – 4:
* PREKSHA CHAVDA
* SNEHAL PANCHAL
* HIRAL PANCHAL
* KEYUR PATEL
* YASH GELOT
* SAURABH MODI
* DHANRAJ VAGHELA
What we found mainly during competitor analysis is as follows:
* Home monitoring device :
* This hope monitoring device is called health buddy and is made by a mountain view company. * It's a small box with four buttons that plugs into a telephone line and prompts users with a series of questions about their health and well being , plus provides info on nutrition, keeping active etc. *
* ELDERTECH08 SENSORS TO HELP PEOPLE WITH DEMENTIA :
* An Intel researcher holds a tiny battery-powered device that wirelessly collects data from sensors embedded in household items such as a floor mat or chair. The device transmits data back to a home PC to alert a caregiver that a patient is trying to stand and leave the room. *
* GPS Shoe by Aetrex – Velcro :
* You can pinpoint the elderly or those with special needs instantly, no matter where you are, with these reliable GPS tracking shoes. * On-Demand Location Updates.
* Immediate Notifications if They Leave Home.
* You can also track Location On Your Computer, Tablet or Phone. *
* PANDAH – the smart evolutionary personal alert system : * PANDAH is a smart Personal and Home Alert System designed for people who want added security and reassurance, especially when living alone. * Is the alert system that provides regular around-the-clock monitoring of the user's wellbeing. *
* Silvercloud GPS : The Senior Monitoring Solution
* With a GPS elderly tracking device you will have the ability to watch Grandma or Grandpa's mobility, verify they are staying in a particular area such as home or nursing facility, and all of that information can be accessed anytime because elderly tracking systems can...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document