1. You can really Lead Without a Title.
2. Knowing what to do and not doing it is the same as not knowing what to do. 3. Give away what you most wish to receive.
4. The antidote to stagnation is innovation.
5. The conversations you are most resisting are the conversations you most need to be having. 6. Leadership is no longer about position – but passion. It’s no longer about image but impact. This is Leadership 2.0. 7. The bigger the dream, the more important to the team.
8. Visionaries see the “impossible” as the inevitable. 9. All great thinkers are initially ridiculed – and eventually revered. 10. The more you worry about being applauded by others and making money, the less you’ll focus on doing the great work that will generate applause. And make you money. 11. To double your net worth, double your self-worth. Because you will never exceed the height of your self-image. 12. The more messes you allow into your life, the more messes will become a normal (and acceptable) part of your life. 13. The secret to genius is not genetics but daily practice married with relentless perseverance. 14. The best leaders lift people up versus tear people down. 15. The most precious resource for businesspeople is not their time. It’s their energy. Manage it well. 16. The fears you run from run to you.
17. The most dangerous place is in your safety zone.
18. The more you go to your limits, the more your limits will expand. 19. Every moment in front of a customer is a gorgeous opportunity to live your values. 20. Be so good at what you do that no one else in the world can do what you do. 21. You’ll never go wrong in doing what is right.
22. It generally takes about 10 years to become an overnight sensation. 23. Never leave the site of a strong idea without doing something to execute around it. 24. A strong foundation at home sets you up for a strong foundation at work. 25. Never miss a moment to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document