Eating: - Clear out the kitchen cabinets, throw out all the fattening junky foods. - Down size, smaller portions "Slim-Size" - Bag it ( put chips / cookies in a bag) - Baby step to fewer calories, what does 100 Cal equal to ? 14 potatoe / for chips
1 (8.2 ounce ) of pop
1 and 1/2 tablespoons of ranch salad dressing
2 and 1/2 Oreo sandwich cookies
- Don't cut out any major food groups, have a good balance of healthy proteins fat, & carbs
Low Fat Greek yogurt w/ fresh fruit
Grilled fish tacos with a corn tortilla and a side of brown rice/ BBQ chicken breast with a side of quinoa or grass fed burger on a whole grain bun with mixed green salad
Celery sticks w/ almond butter / hummus with veggie sticks / organic low fat cheese & apple slices
Chicken fajitas made w/ olive oil and a side of black beans / pork chop w/ bakes Brussels sprouts & beet salad / grilled skirt steak with tomato and mozerlla salad
- If it didn't come from land, sea or tree why eat it ?
- have REAL versions of the foods your going to consume ex. Have a sweet potatoe not a frozen bag of sweet potatoe fries.
- Go organic whenever possible
" clean fifteen "
- FORGET ABOUT FAT FREE. Has chemicals that can make you sic STAY CLEAR
- Be seasonal
Spring : leafy dark greens like Swiss chard, spinach, romaine lettuce, fresh parsley and basil. Asparagus artichokes, apricots strawberries and citrus
Summer: summer squash, tomatoes, eggplants, corn, mint, basil, cilantro, blueberries, blackberries,raspberries,boysenberries,grapes,melons,sweet peaches & plums
Fall: carrots, sweet