Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
Division of Cavite
General Vito Belarmino National High School
Kalubkob, Silang, Cavite
Vandalism: Destructing Private and Public Properties in G.V.B.N.H.S
IN PARTIAL FULFILLMENT OF THE REQUIREMENTS IN ENGLISH IV
Jean J. Zarco
Narrowing the Topic
Destruction of private and public properties
Vandalism in Gen. Vito Belarmino National High School S.Y. 2012-2013
Vandalism in Gen. Vito Belarmino National High School SY: 2012-2013 Suggested Title:
1. Vandalism a social problem in G.V.B.N.H.S. SY: 2012-2013
2. Vandalism affects the attitude of students in G.V.B.N.H.S. SY: 2012-2013 3. Vandalism a social irresponsibility in G.V.B.N.H.S. SY: 20012-2013
4. Vandalism: Destructing private and public properties in G.V.B.N.H.S
5. Vandalism affects the 4th year students of G.V.B.N.H.S. SY: 2012-2013
1. How many students are male and female?
2. How many students are included in vandalism?
3. How many students are affected by vandalism?
4. How does the vandalism affect the teacher and students of GVBNHS SY: 2012-2013 5. Is there a significant relationship between vandalism and academic performance of students of GVBNHS SY: 2012-2013?
The Problem and its Background
This study helps the readers to know more about vandalism. This study contains more information about vandalism a form of destructing of private and public properties in GVBNHS SY: 2012-2013.
Many places in the Philippines have vandalism in GVBNHS it is common because the students here have the talents to create their group.
The researchers need to do this study because they want to know more about the vandalism a form of destruction of private and public properties in GVBNHS SY: 2012-2013 and how it destruct the students.
Statement of the Problem
This study evaluated vandalism as a form of destruction of public properties in GVBNHS SY: 2012-2013.
1. How many the students are:
a. Male and female?
b. Involved in Vandalism?
c. Affected by Vandalism?
2. How does vandalism affect the teacher and students GVBNHS SY: 2012-2013?
3. Is there a significant relationship between vandalism and academic performance of the students of GVBNHS SY: 2012-2013?
Significance of the Study
This study is deemed important because its results may provide variable information to the following: a. Students from Public
They will now know what will be the effects of vandalism in the students. b. GVBNHS
They will be more aware how vandalism destructed the students. c. School Committee
They will know more about vandalism is a form of destruction to the students of GVBNHS.
Scope and Delimitation
This study focused on how vandalism affects the students and teachers of GVBNHS SY: 2012-2013. In this study all of the 4th year students and teachers are included. This study did not include the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year students of GVBNHS.
Definition of Terms
For better understanding of this research, here are the same terms that are defined: GVBNHS
Acronyms of General Vito Belarmino National High School
The school experiencing vandalism
The year their study was covered
A considerable damage that people to pay the government.
The most common form criminality especially in hotel and industry and in the car branch.
This study made use of premise that vandalism is a form of destruction of private and public properties in GVBNHS SY: 2012-2013 and how it affects the students.
This paradigm shows the relationship between variate vandalism and criterion academic performance.
To identify the effects of the vandalism to the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document