This document includes RES 351 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Preparing to Conduct Business Research Part 3
General Questions - General General Questions
Build on Preparing to Conduct Business Research: Part 1, completed in Week Three, and Preparing to Conduct Business Research: Part 2, completed in Week Four.
Develop or select the instruments your team will use to collect data.
Describe how you will sample the population:
· What is the appropriate sampling method?
· What sampling frame will be used?
· What is the appropriate sampling size?
· How will the sample size be determined?
Discuss the overall data analysis approach and result reporting:
· Which statistical test will be used and why?
· How will the results be displayed?
Combine the three parts of the Preparing to Conduct Business
Research assignment to develop a cohesive research proposal of no more than 2,450 words.
Include the following elements:
· Research problem and purpose
· Significance, scope, magnitude, and feasibility of finding a solution to the issue, opportunity, or problem
· Research question, hypothesis, and variables
· Research design
· Instrument you developed or selected
· Sampling method
· Overall data analysis approach
· Result reporting
· Ethical considerations
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
You are away from home, and no one is going to clean and cook for you. It's important that you monitor what you eat, keep your place clean, and get enough sleep. Add study, recreation, self-care and classes to your schedule. Neglecting to fuel your body with nutritious foods can take an enormous toll on your sense of well-being, as can unchecked stress levels.
This document includes RES 351 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Prepari...
To download this material Click this link - https://bitly.com/1xpzaQK
You are away from...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document