REPORTING OF MINUTES
WHAT ARE MINUTES?
Minutes are a brief authentic record of decision taken at a committee, board or other formal meetings. It attempts to record on paper what went on at a meeting and especially to know what was decided by the members.
MAIN COMPONENTS OF MINUTES
• Date, time and venue of the meeting
• Names of the chairperson/ president and secretary • Names of those present at the meeting including special invitees, if any. • Letters by the members expressing regret for their absence, if any • List of resolutions made by the members.
• To help the members in the committee to know what happened in the previous meeting • To give information to the members who are absent • To circulate the copy of minutes among the members • To keep the record for future reference.
EXAMPLE OF MINUTES OF A MEETING.
SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN .........................
JALAN ...................., KUALA LUMPUR
Minutes Of The English Panel Third Meeting
Bil: 03 Year 2010
: 26 July 2010
: Meeting Room
: 1.00 p.m
1) Miss X
2) Mrs. Y
3) Mr. Z
4) Mrs. M
5) Mrs. P
1. Chairperson’s Speech
1. Miss X as the chairperson thanked all the English teachers for their attendance..
Action : Chairperson
2. Approval of the previous meeting
1. Mrs. Y suggested that the previous minutes to be approved and Mr. Z seconded this.
3. Arising Matter
1. No matters arising
4. Current issue / Agenda
1. Formative 1 analysis – Miss X stated the results of PKSR 1 exam. Below is the overall results of PKSR 1 exam:-
|Year |% passed |% failed | | | | | |‘A’...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document