MIG (Metal Inert Gas Welding) or Inert Gas Welding. In the process the electrodes are melted and mixed with molten parent metal to form a weld pool. Thus, the electrode must be supplied constant current throughout the welding process is carried out. For a continuous supply of electrodes, the electrodes are made in the form of wire to be extended out from the nozzle welder automatically at a specified speed. Protective gas is supplied through the nozzle weld as is done in TIG welding. This process can be done automatically or fully automatically. However, the MIG equipment more complicated because the process requires continuous huluran uniform electrode. Gas Metal Arc Welding or Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) is also known as Inert Gas Metal Arc Welding or Metal Arc Welding (MIG) MIG Welding is widely used in industry because it is easy to maneuver and can weld various types of metal and various metal thickness. MIG welding is widely used in manufacturing industry, automotive industry including aeronautics industry. other than carbon steel, MIG welding can also be used to weld aluminum and stainless steel (stainless steel). MIG welding electrodes supplied in different wire loop with the other electrode welding rod or rods supplied.
The basic principle of MIG welding
In MIG welding, an electric arc is formed when the wire electrode in contact with the base metal. Arc produces heat that will melt the base metal and the electrode tip. San molten base metal electrode mixed form and mixed molten pool when welding cold to produce moldings. Electrode wire without coating supplied continuously (in the form of a loop) through the wire feed unit. Supply of inert gas shield arc and molten pool from atmospheric air.
* In order to improve the quality or skill in welding.
* The real way to know how to weld with inert gas welding and accurate
* Knowing how to weld properly.
* In order to familiarize themselves in welding while making industry training and preparation for the job when due.
* Wearing protective clothing while in the workshop as hand protector, shoes security, face shield or the like.
* Use good equipment only.
* Make sure knows how to operate a machine before using it and if they do not know how to handle it, do not try to use it.
* When operating the machine, no need to wear decorative devices such as watches.
* Ensure that all the steps followed when operating the machine use machine.
* No kidding when operating machinery.
* Ensure adequate ventilation systems.
* Ensure adequate lighting system.
* Must know the main switch (main switch) workshop event of an accident such as electric shock, turn off the switch on
| -Protect your face and eyes
| -Protect hands from welding splashes
| -protect the feet from injury-for example if there is a light metal that fell hit the legs, feet will not suffer injury
| shirt workshop
| -protect against welding splashes
| - Provides current to perform welding work
| MIG shooter
| -remove wire electrode to perform welding
| string elektrod
| -supplying electrodes and metal smelting
| Berus iron
| -clean metal surface to look smoother
| -to hold metal plates
- Refrigerate and protect nozzle shooter
1. Clean the place to be in welded with steel brush.
2. Connect the grounding cable on the welding table or metal to be welded.
3. Place the workpiece on the table and set the appropriate flow and pressure plate and adjust the current in MIG machine.
4. Perform MIG welding by pressing the trigger shooter from end to end with an angle and the distance from the object to complete...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document