The following experiment is intended to prove the concept of the Keshe Plasma Generator.
Please Join Us At:
The following experiment was designed by M.T. Keshe Nuclear Physicist and Engineer, and is intended to
prove the concept of the Keshe Plasma Generator. Video of M.T. Keshe conducting this experiment are below.
Animated simulation of Keshe Plasma Generator.
Like to the Keshe Foundation
Video of Keshe conducting this experiment:
Keshe Plasma Electric Generator
This experiment is fun easy and safe. It also defies the laws of physics, proving that we now have a
new branch of physics in the world of science
We Understand Gravity ~ The Holy Grail of Science.
Replicating the Keshe Plasma Electric Generator:
1. Four pieces of copper wire (electrodes).
2. One plastic clear bottle with a screw cap.
3. 1/2 cup of Lemon Lime soda.
4. 1 tsp. of koh2 (potassium hydroxide)
5. 1 tube of clear silicone/Hot Glue.
6. 1 multimeter.
Process Making the plasma reactor:
● Cut 4 holes into the plastic bottle.
● Insert the 4 electrodes
(a conductor through which electricity enters or leaves an object) in each
Make sure the electrodes do not touch one another. ○ The electrodes are not touching they are independent of each other. This creates an open circuit that is closed by the dynamic plasma reaction.
● Use Silicone or Hot Glue to seal the holes around the electrodes. ● Take the 1/2 cup of lemon lime soda and mix it with 1 tsp. of potassium and allow 10 minutes for the catalyst
(a substance that increases the rate of a chemical reaction without itself undergoing any permanent chemical change)
This starts the hydrogen ionisation
process This process is replicating the mechanics of an entire spiral arm galaxy. ● Insert the solution (lemon lime soda & KOH potassium) in the bottle and screw the cap on.
● Wait 1530 min.
● Take the solution out of the bottle and put the cap back on the bottle. ● Wait 1530 min.
● From this point forward you can take the voltmeter (set it to measure millivolts)
are read an
energy output from the empty bottle.
● Take the cap off of the bottle and the energy output will increase because it can then suck in energy from the surroundings
(this all happens on a microscopic atomic scale and is
invisible to the eye)
The dynamic plasma reaction that replicates the mechanics of an
entire galaxy completes the circuit between the electrodes in the bottle and produces energy
. Experiment a bit, find out the highest output by touching the different electrodes.
The creation of electrical energy in the keshe reactor is achieved by simple process of hydrogen ionization*. More detailed video:
(The subtitles of the above video are in its description/about.) * Ionisation:
convert an atom, molecule, or substance into an ion or ions, typically by removing one or more electrons.
an atom or molecule with a net electric charge due to the loss or gain of one or more electrons. Anion:
a negatively charged ion, i.e., one that would be attracted to the anode in electrolysis. The opposite of
~Inside this bottle there are four pieces of copper wire (electrodes), and they are not touching each other they are independent. This means that within this bottle there is an open circuit. (Like an on/off switch, a circuit is OFF when it is open, and it is ON when the circuit is closed. On=electricity flow, Off=no flow)
Please join StudyMode to read the full document