NT2580 Mon AM
1. It is the responsibility of Richman Investments employees, third party contractors, vendors and agents with remote access privileges to Richman Investments' networks to ensure that their remote access connection is given the same consideration as the user's on-site connection to the company.
2. General access to the Internet for recreational use by employees is discouraged through the Richman Investments Network. Employees of Richman Investments are responsible to ensure they do not violate any policies or perform illegal activities. All employees are accountable of their actions.
3. Access to Richman Investments Trusted Network will only be allowed to Trusted Users and special IT administrators.
4. Remote or outside Trusted Users (defined below) may gain access to Trusted hosts in one of two ways:
5. Please review the following policies for details of protecting information when accessing the administrative network via remote access methods, and acceptable use of Richman Investments’ network:
a. Acceptable Use Policy (Policy on the Use of Computers and Data Communications)
b. Virtual Private Network (VPN) Policy
c. Trusted Access Policy
1. Secure remote access must be strictly controlled. Control will be enforced via password authentication.
2. At no time should any Richman Investments employee provide his or her login or email password to anyone, not even family members.
3. Where possible use secure methods for remote access. I.E. Use SSH in place of Telnet, secure web servers, SCP in place of FTP.
Anyone found to have violated these Policies may have their network access privileges temporarily or permanently revoked.