Ready Made Shelf Companies
We are selling a Ready Made Shelf Company just RM2,500. Buy it now then you may start your desired business immediately.
What is a Shelf Company?
A Shelf Company refers to a company which has been incorporated with the Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) which is ready for sale anytime. It means that all the statutory forms (M&A, Forms 9, 24, 44), Share Certificates and the Common Seal are available for use anytime. It is no different with a newly registered company with the SSM.
Advantages of buying a Shelf Company?
Among the advantages of buying a Shelf Company are as follows: 1. It just takes 1 hour to own a private limited company (Syarikat Sdn. Bhd.). 2. You can start a business in 24 hours.
3. No need to go through a whole process of company's incorporation with SSM which it takes 4 to 7 working days.
Why you should buy a Shelf Company through our secretarial firm? 1. All our new Shelf Companies are RM2 Paid Up Share Capital and they are below than 6 months old.
2. They carry no business activity and do not have any bank account. As such, there will be no liability to third parties.
3. The required statutory forms have been prepared for signature by the new board of directors and shareholders.
4. You will enjoy the First Year Secretarial Fee just RM500 (a discount of RM220) if you decide to pay it a lump sum in advance. Otherwise, you may pay it later at RM180 for every quarter (every 3 months).
How to buy a Ready Made Shelf Company From Us?
1. All new Board of Directors have to come to sign the necessary statutory forms (Forms: 48A and 49)- copy of NRIC or Passport of each director is required. 2. All new Shareholders have to come to sign the necessary statutory forms (Forms: 32A and 24)- copy of NRIC or Passport of each shareholder is required. 3. To make a full payment of RM2,500 for a Shelf Company you have chosen. 4. You will enjoy the First Year Secretarial Fee just RM500 (a discount of RM220) if you decide to pay it a lump sum in advance. Otherwise, you may pay it later at RM180 for every quarter (every 3 months).
5. We will provide a Directors' Resolution for you to open a company's bank account and 5 sets of certified true copies (CTC) of the latest Statutory Forms (M&A, Forms 9, 24 & 44) free of charge.
6. It just takes One (1) Hour to transfer a Shelf Company to you then you may start your business immediately.
There are 3 stages in Incorporation Process of Company. They are Name Search, Incorporation of Company and Submission of the First Forms.
Stage 1- Name Search for the company (availability of the proposed name): 1.
Be ready with the proposed name for your new company.
To decide the business activities for the new company.
To decide the amount for the authorized share capital for your new company. To decide the number of shareholders and the first directors for your new company. Give us a call or directly come to our office for free consultation regarding the proposal above.
To pay us a minimum deposit of RM500 in order to proceed with the name search (Form 13A).
It takes approximately two to three working hours to obtain the result of the name search. If the proposed name for the new company is approved then we may proceed to the Stage 2. Otherwise we have to perform another request for a name search.
Stage 2- Incorporation Process of Company:
1. To pay the remaining balance of the Incorporation Package that you choose. 2. To sign the Declaration Form by the Promoters and the First Directors (Form 48A) before the Commissioner For Oaths.
3. Then we will proceed with the Incorporation Process of the company (Forms 13A, 48A, 6 and M&A)
4. It takes about 1 working day to obtain the result of the Incorporation Process of the company. 5. If there is any query regarding the Incorporation Process then it will delay the process for another one to two days.
Stage 3- Submission of the First Forms:
1. Once the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document