Reaction Paper About Dekada '70
HTML5 API's to develop supported browsers.
HTML 5 is intended to provide a platform to developers to develop web applications as easy as desktop applications, where its implementation within a browser does not implies a lack of resources or facilities to meet the real needs of developers. The developers of HTML5 are providing the Written Api's which can be used to create HTML5 supported browser. All major browser can implement this Api's in their future versions so that they will support HTML5.
Why is HTML5 important?
HTML5 promises users a better web experience than its predecessor across all devices whether they are Smartphones like the iPhone or Android, traditional Computers and the newer Tablets and Netbooks.
The 5 key reasons why HTML5 is important
1. Growing smartphone use for accesing the internet
2. Strong commitment and support from leading web companies
3. A richer feature set than earlier HTML versions
4. Growing support in the leading web browsers
5. Simplicity, Flexibility and Standardization
Growing smartphone use for accessing the internet
A number of