< All this on COMPANY LETTER HEAD ONLY]
PROPOSAL for CANTEEN SERVICES
Kindly find enclosed the Proposal for Canteen Services in your esteemed college. believes in customized care, we adapt ourselves according to the needs of the client and provide best quality services at competitive market rates. Canteen will aim to provide hygienic, healthy and delicious food for both college and hostel.
looks forward to long term association in near future.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at +91 - 9873871722.
Your Name & Sign.
PROPOSAL for CANTEEN SERVICES
BALAJI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES()
Canteen will serve tea/coffee/cold drinks, snacks, high tea, lunch/dinner etc. 7 days a week to college students and staff with special arrangements for various official meetings, programs, seminars and functions as organized by the Institute from time to time. In addition, people visiting campus in connection with various academic activities of the Institute can also avail these services.
1. will provide adequate number of trained/semi-trained manpower required for providing good canteen services in campus.
2. The employees of will possess good health and would be free from any diseases, especially contagious and frequently recurring diseases. In case, an employee gets infected he/she will immediately be replaced without delay in services.
3. is a responsible organization and makes timely payment of wages to its workers.
4. ensures proper discipline among its workers and further ensures that they would not indulge in any unlawful activity.
5. at all times keeps cleanliness of canteen premises at utmost priority for maintaining hygienic environment.
6. uses only branded raw material for preparation of items .
7. uses only fresh fruits and vegetable to ensure high standard food quality.
8. can cater to the tastes of North Indian students, in addition to serving south Indian Chinese and Continental dishes.
9. should provide space for storing raw material, sitting and serving space, kitchen equipment for cooking and preservation of perishable items, cutlery for serving food, etc. free of cost.
10. should also provide Water Supply, Electricity and power connections ,Gas cylinders empty with manifold connections, Intercom Facility, AC’s in Canteen Cafeteria , Kitchen Furniture (Table, Chairs, Commercial Electric Food Warmer Cabinet, etc.),RO System , Drinking Water Cooler, electronic fly – kill / insect repellent equipment and Exhaust for smooth functioning of Canteen Services free of cost.
11. will be responsible for proper handling and safe custody of equipment’s and space provided by .
12. will bear the refilling cost of Gas cylinders.
13. will be responsible for washing and storing of Crockery, Cutlery, and Glassware.
14. Repair and maintenance of kitchen equipment’s will be carried out by , bills raised would be beared by .
15. The workers employed by will directly be under its supervision, control and employment of and they shall have no connection what-so-ever with . shall have no obligation to control or supervise such workers or to take any action against them.
16. ensures that representative will be available for proper administration and supervision at the works to the entire satisfaction of the at all times.
PERIOD OF CONTRACT
17. The contract for Canteen Services shall remain valid initially for a period of two years.
ELECTRICITY AND WATER CHARGES
18. will pay to the Institute electricity & water charges on actual basis, for which sub meters have to be provided by .
19. Coupon system will be prevalent at the canteen. Students/Staff can purchase coupons on the spot or before. Monthly Bills will be raised only for tea/coffee supply at the offices. Special Events/ Program Bills will also...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document