1. What is the difference between reincarnation and incarnation? 2. Get info about the founder of Hinduism.
3. What are their major doctrines about:
-view about Christ
- view about God
1. Reincarnation and Incarnation
-incarnation and reincarnation is both spiritual and religious.
-incarnation is always attributed to deities and gods who descend on a much lesser being or in a physical form, while reincarnation is a repeated process of incarnation from spiritual to physical. So this soul will continue to reincarnate to other form of physical being.
- Another difference of these two is how it ends. Incarnation ends when the physical being dies and the soul is judge wherever it goes. However, in reincarnation, the soul of the man repeatedly seeks another jar where he can dwell on until the soul is completely old. When the soul is old, it will now leave for the place where his old soul will stay (Witnessing to the Cults p.264).
2. Hinduism is not an organized religion. Neither it has no true founder. Hinduism always pinpoints God as their founder. They claim that they got their religion thru revelation called the Vedas(). They are founded by their Creator God Brahma and is under the Cosmic and divine power of him. Nevertheless, to mark that, Hinduism is the oldest religion in the world it marks its beginning around 4,000 years ago, at India. The people of the Indus civilization started appeared to have worshipped a variety of mother goddesses, sacred trees and phallic pillars.(Collier’s Encyclopedia, p.132 V. 12).
-The whole religion of the Hindu is centered in realization; they do not focus on a religious institution for their worship. Different religions today regard spaces for worship so as to the church are they doing their activities. They associate their ideas of infinity with the images of the blue sky, or of the sea, so we naturally connect our idea of holiness with...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document