Gender: M F
Instruction: Kindly answer the following questions truthfully. Check the box of your chosen answer using the scale below.
Factors that may cause stress:
Schedule of Class
A. Academic category
1. Do you attend your scheduled classes?
2. Have you been late?
3. Do you participate in review activities
4. Do you fall in your written / oral examinations?
5. Do you practice your study habit?
B. Social category
1. Do they affect your academic performance?
2. Do they serve as your inspiration in studying?
3. Do you have a partner? If yes, is he/she affecting your academic performance? If none, skip this number.
4. Do you encounter peer pressure in deciding matters concerning academics?
5. Do they encourage you to focus in studying?
C. Familial Category
1. Does your family support you financially in relation to your academic needs?
2. Does your family support you financially
3. Does your family support you emotionally?
4. Does your family provide rewards in exchange of your academic performances?
5. Does your family enforce punishments for academic performances?
D. Financial Category
These questions are about you feel and how things been with you during your exams days. For each question, please give one answer that comes closest to the way you have been feeling.
All of the time
Most of the time
A good bit of the time
Some of the time
A little of the Time
None of the time
1. Do you feel full of Pressures?
2. Have you accomplished less than you would like?
3. Have you feel so down that nothing could cheer you up?
4. Have you been unhappy person?
5. Have you been a happy person?
6. Have you felt calm?
7. Have you been very nervous?
8. Did you have a lot of energy loss?
9. Did you feel Tired?
10. Get sick easier than others?
Please join StudyMode to read the full document