QUESTIONNAIRE FOR SURVEY
The questions listed in the below questionnaire are for gathering data for a research exploration aimed at evaluating “The influence of social networks on the online marketing process in the United Kingdom”. The data gathered through this questionnaire will be used for answering the research questions. No respondent will be held liable for their responses.
ABOUT THE RESPONDENT
1) Age of respondent?
Between 18 and 25
Between 25 and 35
Between 35 and 50
2) Do you prefer buying Online?
3) Please specify if you have accounts with multiple websites such as Facebook / Twitter / MySpace / LinkedIn / YouTube?
RESEARCH ASSOCIATED QUESTIONS 4) What is your prime intent of using Facebook / Twitter / MySpace / LinkedIn / YouTube?
All the above
5. Do you have more than one account on these websites? Have you subsribed for multiple groups?
6. How Frequent do you use (login into) your account?
Twice or thrice a week
7. Have you ever viewed / observed a commercial on your Facebook / Twitter / MySpace / LinkedIn / YouTube account?
8. What do you like / dislike the most about these commercials?
9. Do you prefer buying through these commercials?
10. Do these commercials give enough information pertinent to product / service?
Comments (if any) _________________
11. What draws your attention with respect to these commercials?
12. How can these websites be further improved? What do you expect from these websites?
13. Do you verify the information communicated through these commercials through other sources such as Blogs / other use review websites?
14. Which source is better for online shopping?
Buying through websites of manufacturers
Buying through commercials on Social networking websites (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, etc)