FLIP Certification Guidelines
Before the exam
1. Ensure you have completed the online training
2. Take all the Practice tests and the Diagnostic test
3. To clear your queries,
a. attend the Doubt Clearing Sessions (Telephonic/ Webinar)or b. email your queries to email@example.com (FLIP will respond within 2 working days) 4. Book your exam date soon. You must write the test between 6th Aug- 26th Sep. It is possible that FLIP is conducting the test in your campus. So before booking the test dates, please check with FLIP. About the exam
1. The FLIP Certification is rigorous. It tests both your knowledge and your ability to apply the concepts. 2. The duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
3. The number of questions will be similar to the Diagnostic test. 4. The passing score is 60% (after negative marking).
5. If you score 75% or above you will get a Badge of Excellence. This denotes that you have excelled in this examination.
6. The exam is computer based and comprises the following types of questions:
Multiple Choice Questions with Single Answer.
Multiple Choice Questions with Multiple Answers. (Answers will be considered correct, if all the correct options are selected, otherwise it will be incorrect.) This will be mentioned in the question.
There is negative marking for wrong answers, so please don’t gamble!
On the day of the Exam
are requested to report to the center at least 15 minutes prior to the exam start time. need to carry:
Photo ID proof- The ID proof MUST be valid as on date of examination Backup Answer sheet provided by FLIP- (download from your learning platform)- Candidates taking the test in FLIP test center needs to mark answers simultaneously in the backup answer sheet. This is a backup in case there is any technical issue faced at the test center.
Formulae sheet- Do NOT scribble anything on the formulae sheet (No formulae sheet for Trade Finance and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document