Improvisation/Renovation of Infrastructure
* To attract maximum users
* One of the best cities attraction
* Increase in profit
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
We intend to renovate Albion library by providing new infrastructure in the span of 2 months with an estimated budget of $100,000 dollars to improve the readers satisfaction. Upon completion of the renovation we expect 40 % increase in the number of users. IN SCOPE:
* Assignment of Staff
* Upgrade the Lighting system
* Upgrade the Ventilation System
* Textured Walls
* Updating Electronic system
* Addition of New closets and furniture
* Renovating the foundation
* Renovating the stair case
* Increasing the parking space
HIGH LEVEL SCHEDULE:
* Identify the project team.
* Identify the customer (Sponsor).
* Identify the areas to be renovated.
* Budgeting the project.
* Procurement plan.
* Renovation executing.
* Project quality control.
* Close the project
INITIATION- $10,000 PLANNING- $10,000 EXECUTION- $55,000 MONITORING AND CONTROLLING- $5,000
* Senior Manager
* Project Manager
* Project controller
* Project In charge
* Software engineer
* Interior designer
RISKS IN OUR PROJECT:
Risk1: Delay for preparation material by supplier
Risk2: Increasing the price of materials
Risk3: Delay in performing by the contractor
Risk4: Bad weather
RISK RESPONSE PLANNING:
For each major risk (Red & Yellow zones), one...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document