Monash University: Faculty of Arts
Assessment Cover Sheet
1. PRINT CLEARLY and complete all necessary details
2. Read and sign this cover sheet then staple it to the front of your assignment 3. Please note that it is your responsibility to retain copies of your assignments! 4. Please ensure that you have read and understand your faculty's policy about assignment submission and late penalties Student's name
Student's I.D. number
Understanding human behaviour
Type of submission
(eg Assignment 1)
Group Assignment (tick box) Note, each student must attach their own signed cover sheet to the assignment.
Due date: 3/05/2013
Date submitted: 3/05/2013
Extension granted (tick box)
If an extension of work is granted, specify date and provide the signature of the lecturer/tutor. Alternatively, attach an email printout or handwritten and signed notice from your lecturer/tutor verifying an extension has been granted.
Extension granted until (date): ......./......./............ Signature of lecturer/tutor: ...............................
If there are no substantial factors to indicate that plagiarism was accidental or unintentional, plagiarism and collusion will be treated as cheating in terms of Monash Statute 4.1 - Discipline.
Plagiarism: Plagiarism means to take and use another person's ideas and or manner of expressing them and to pass these off as one's own by failing to give appropriate acknowledgement. This includes material from any source, staff, students or the Internet - published and unpublished works. Collusion: Collusion is the presentation of work which is the result in whole or in part of unauthorised collaboration with another person or persons.
- Read the University's Plagiarism Policy.
- Where there are reasonable grounds for believing that plagiarism or collusion has occurred, this will be reported to the Chief Examiner, who will disallow the work concerned by prohibiting assessment or refer the matter to the faculty manager. - Students must acknowledge editorial support, including that from supervisors. Student Statement:
- I have read the University's Plagiarism Policy and Procedures and the information on this form; and I understand the consequences of engaging in plagiarism and collusion as described in University Statute 4.1. Part III - Academic Misconduct. - I certify that I have not plagiarised the work of others or participated in unauthorised collaboration when preparing this assignment, that this assignment is original and has not been submitted previously as part of another unit/course, and that I have taken proper care of safeguarding this work and made all reasonable effort to ensure it could not be copied. - I acknowledge that the assessor of this assignment may for the purposes of assessment, reproduce the assignment and: (1) provide it to another member of faculty; and/or (2) submit it to a plagiarism checking service; and/or (3) submit it to a plagiarism checking service which may then retain a copy of the assignment on its database for the purpose of future plagiarism checking. [Delete (3) if not applicable.] - I have retained a copy of my work.
Date: 03/05/2013 Signature:
Privacy Statement: The information on this form is collected for the primary purpose of assessing your assignment. Other purposes of collection include recording your plagiarism and collusion declaration, attending to course and administrative matters and statistical analyses. If you choose not to complete all the questions on this form it may not be possible for Monash University to assess your assignment. You have a right to access personal information that Monash University holds about you, subject to any exceptions in relevant legislation. If you wish to seek access to your personal information or inquire about...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document