AMA COMPUTER COLLEGE
123 Gen. Malvar St., Davao City
COMPUTER/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
MICROPROCESSOR SYSTEM PROJECT PROPOSAL
Name of Proponents
Balindong, Abdul Nafi S.
Sarmiento, Arzelmay R.
Proposed Title Design
Davao City Route Inquiry and Direction Generator
Statement of the Problem
1. Non-residents of Davao City often get confused with the PUJ routes. 2. GPS does not provide information of the available means of transportation and routes of going to a particular place. 3. Man-to-man inquiry for directions and routes is sometimes ineffective especially with language barrier. Objective of the problem
1. To develop a system that will give complete list of Davao PUJ routes. 2. To develop a system that will provide ‘how-to-get-there’ information. 3. To create a system that will have computer-aided inquiry for directions and routes. Features of the Proposed Study
1. Printing of ‘how-to-get-there’ information and PUJ routes 2. Highlighting the landmarks (church, malls, schools, hotels, etc.)of Davao City 3. Interface for inquiry using touch screen
4. Coin Acceptor for printing (Php1 per page), texting(Php2 per text) 5. Capable of giving change
6. Direct access to the main offices of the major Taxi companies in Davao City Programming Language
Significance of the Study
The world of technology is always striving to unveil latest inventions that transform human lives. Answers to arising problems everywhere is but the main goal of every innovation. In this regard, the proponents aimed at providing east and convenient access to information and directions to a destination. Community
The proposed system implements a wide range of information about the inquired destination which is also incorporated with communications. Its features provide the community an opportunity to explore and be at ease in wandering and routing around Davao City. User
It is applicable for the user to have...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document