Top of Form
MIS535-WK6-2013-HOMEWORK/ANSWERS What will you need to understand and measure for an effective reengineering project? (Points : 1) Cost and risk
Performance of existing processes for a baseline
Strategic analysis and workflow
Inputs and outputs
2. Enabling organizations to make continual improvements to many business processes and to use processes as the fundamental building blocks of corporate information systems is the goal of (Points : 1) BPM.
3. The _____ is directly responsible for the individual systems project. (Points : 1) project management group
IS steering committee
corporate strategic planning committee
4. Which process develops a detailed description of the functions that a new information system must perform? (Points : 1) Feasibility study
Test plan development
5. The entire system-building effort is driven by (Points : 1) organizational change.
the information value change.
user information requirements.
6. Systems design (Points : 1)
describes what a system should do to meet information requirements. shows how the new system will fulfill the information requirements. always tries to increase precision.
includes the testing phases.
7. Transferring transaction data from a legacy system to the new system would be defined by which category of system design specifications? (Points : 1) Input
8. What is the primary driving factor in firms to select domestic outsourcing firms to build system solutions? (Points : 1) To take advantage of technical skills the firm does not have To save labor costs
To avoid change management issues
All of the above
9. The four kinds of structural organizational change enabled by IT, in order from least to most risky, are (Points : 1)...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document