Department of Public Administration
Tel: 08065971645, 08055064610 Gombe State University- Gombe.
Lawal Abdullahi Oladimeji
Date of Birth:
8th December, 1981
State of Origin:
Educational Institutions Attended With Dates:
University of Abuja 2009- Date University of Abuja
University of Abuja
St. Anthony’s Secondary School, Ilorin.
Karumo Primary School, Ilorin.
Qualifications Obtained With Dates
Ph.D Public Administration In view M.Sc. Public Administration and Policy Analysis
B.Sc. (Hons) Public Administration
General Certificate of Education (O’ Level)
First School Leaving Certificate
Assistant Lecturer, Department of Public Administration, Gombe State University. May 2011-Date. Part-Time Lecturer, Consultancy Service Unit, Department of Public Administration, University of Abuja. February 2007 - May 2011. Research officer, Education Watch Today on a Comprehensive Survey of Energy R & D Equipments in Nigeria For the Energy Commission of Nigeria, January 10th - 14th 2010. Research Assistant, Teson (Publishers and Human Resources Consultants) Nigeria Limited, October 26th - 31st 2008. Assistant Higher Executive Officer (Logistic Division, Abaji Area Council). February 2006 - January 2007 (NYSC)
Publications With Dates
1. Muhammed, I.A and Oladimeji, L.A (2012), “Democratic Governance and Credible Elections in Nigeria: The Imperative of Internal Democracy Among Political Parties”, Journal of Governance and Legislative Studies, Institute of Legislative Studies,University of Abuja.Vol.1 No3 Sept-Dec. PP 29-40
2. Oladimeji, L.A (2012), “Literature Review and Research Findings in Social and Management Sciences: A Study of Selected Undergraduate Projects in the University of Abuja 2008/2009 Session”, Jagadhri: International Journals of Marketing and Technology. Vol.2, Issue10 October,PP 25-34.
3. Oladimeji, L.A. & Said, U.H (2012), “Public Service and Poverty Eradication in Nigeria: An Assessment of National Poverty Eradication Programme (NAPEP), 2001-2011”, Public Administration Research: Canadian Centre for Science and Education; Vol.1 No.1 PP 94-102.
4. Suleiman, A.O & Oladimeji, L.A (2012), “The Influence Of Private Interests in Public Policy Making in Nigeria: A Case Study of Commercial Agricultural Policy”, Jagadhri:International Journal of Research in Social Sciences. Vol.2, Issue2 May, PP 27-43.
5. Ozohu-Suleiman, A. And Oladimeji, L.A. (2011), “Public-Private Partnership and Infrastructural Development in Nigeria: The Rail Transportation in Focus”; Book of Abstracts, International Conference on 50 years of Public Administration in Nigeria: Reflections and Lessons for the Future.
6. Muhammed, I.A and Oladimeji, L.A (2010), “Bureaucracy and National Development: A Reflection on the Nigerian Civil Service”, Journal of Business Management, Ahmadu Bello University; Zaria Vol.10 No.2
7. Oladimeji, L.A (2010), “The Contributions of Zimbabwean Farming Project to Rural Development in Tsonga Area of Kwara State, 2004-2010: A Critique”. International Journal of Agricultural and rural Development, Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension, University of Abuja. Vol.1No.2 PP 91-98 8. Philip, A. O. & Abdullahi, L. O. (2009), “Professionalism, Capacity Building And Productivity In The Nigerian Civil Service: An Agenda For Millennium Development Goals” Journal Of Contemporary Political and Social Issues, University of Abuja. Vol. 1No1. PP 32-51...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document