Reporting to the Director eBusiness, compile competitive intelligence and use statistically relevant research methodologies to gather information on customer needs. Conduct product review meetings with customers and define and create new functions to meet customer demands. Perform all duties assigned by the Director eBusiness. Must know, practice, and ensure that company policies and procedures and state and federal laws are followed at all times. Ensure that no company, employee, or customer information is inappropriately divulged to unauthorized parties.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Ensure proper follow-through on all directives, bulletins and schedules from the Corporate Office and Director eBusiness. Maintain a good flow of communication with business entity management and within the Corporation.
* Project updates
* Release notes for MR
2. Research and understand competitive products in the marketplace and propose strategies and tactics to manage any competitive threats or take advantage of any opportunities.
* This is not done with futuristic approach instead this is done based of project and engagement
3. Create and maintain multi-generational product plans to address the need for ongoing platform improvement. Provide high-level documentation, business case and CapEx forms for approval by management and for communication of new product development opportunities to IT.
* Not engaged currently in any road mapping activity
* Until last year I have been
4. Work with various IT development groups to ensure projects meet expectations of customers and the Product Manager. Ensure all required details and data are provided to Business Analysts and Project Managers for successful deliverables.
* This is working fine
5. Work with product users to understand requirements and desires and ensure products being improved or created are customer friendly. Conduct...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document