: SMAN 1 TALAGA RAYA
: XI IPA
: Thursday/07.15 – 08.45 am
: Express the meaning in writing functional text and the simple Short essay which form procedure to interact with environment
: Express the meaning and rhetorical step in short simple essay with using written language accurately, fluency, and accepted to interact with environment in text which form procedure. Indicator
: - Arrange the procedure text
- Write the procedure text
: In the end of learning, the student will be able to
write procedure text
Monolog text form:
How to make a cup of coffee
First prepare a cup and a spoon
Then put some coffee and sugar to the cup
And the next and some hot water to the cup
After that stir well until enough
Finally a cup of coffee is ready to drink
Vocabulary which is involved with the material:
Verb : beat, boil stir, mix, slice, peel, prepare and etc.
Noun : flour, salt, butter, soup, garlic, egg, water and etc.
Portofolio, Cooperative learning, learning (pair work)
Step of learning
a. Pre activity (15 minutes)
- Greeting and asking student condition
- Check attendance list
- Asking about the last material
- Motivate student to study hardly about the material that teacher has given.
b. While activity (60 minutes)
- Remaining student’ prior knowledge and inviting students’ prior knowledge
- Student give explanation to student about the material
- Teacher ask students to make some group
- Teacher give example of Procedure text
- Student concern with the teacher’s explanation
- Teacher asks each of group to making procedure text.
c. Closing activity
- Asking student about the difficult item in learning process
- Making conclusion together with the students about the material
- Give homework about the other descriptive and procedure text
- Closing the learning process
Source of Study
- Text Book, English For a Better life By Marta Yuliani, Gandes Cukat Permaty - Script teks procedure
I. Arrange the sentences in the correct order
How to start computer?
a. After a few minutes you will see a windows menu on the monitor
b. Press the right button of the monitor
c. Press the power button on
d. First, plug in the power cord
e. Move the arrow pointer onto the start menu and click it
f. Finally, click the program menu and choose MS Word
g. Now, you are ready to type
h. Then, hold the mouse gently.
• Maximal score
• Student mark
|No |Essay |Skor | |1 |Accurate in grammar, coherent, diction accurately and easy to understand |20 | |2 |Less accurate in grammar, coherent, diction accurately, still able to understand |15 | |3 |Less accurate in grammar, not coherent, diction not accurate, difficult to understand |10 | |4 |Poor grammar, not coherent, bad diction, can not to understand |5 | |5 |Very untidy/full irregular |0 |
Kendari, oct-7th -2009
Head Master of...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document