Republic of the Philippines
DON HONORIO VENTURA TECHNOLOGICAL STATE UNIVERSITY
College Of Computer Studies
Department of Information Technology
Point of Sales and Inventory System with Queuing management
For Mister Borton’s Fast Food
Arceo, Michael Angelo G.
Docusin, Jovel C.
Donis, Grace Ann M.
Dimabuyu Jr., Benigno C.
Francisco, Chester S.
Pingol, Kimberly Christelle P.
Primavera, Rhyan P.
___________________ Mrs. Elsa S. Lapira
Mr. Eden Garcia
Ms. Hilene Hernandez (College Instructor)
Mister Borton’s Fast Food is having difficulty in manually dealing with the customers in terms of ordering, payments, generating reports and maintaining their inventory. Specific Problems:
1. Is the cashier easily and accurately computes the bills especially when dealing with huge number of customers? 2. And how long did employees check their stocks?
3. Does Mister Borton’s Fast Food provides official receipt to customers? 4. Are their sales report accurate?
5. How do the customers wait for their orders?
To provide a system that will automate the process in dealing with the customers in terms of ordering, payments, generating reports and maintaining their inventory. Specific Objectives
1. To provide a system that will make the computation of bills faster and more accurate. 2. To provide a system that will allow the customers to have a receipt in every transaction. 3. To provide a system that will maintain the inventory easier and faster. 4. To provide a database that will store records for generating reports. 5. To provide a queuing management that will help customers. Features
1. The system will notify if the stocks are insufficient.
2. Easy to use interface for the cashier.
3. The system can be easily updated when there are changes in the price of the meals. 4....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document