Pop music is one of the most common and lovable music of all the times. It is the beat of youth. Pop music is basically is a commercially recorded music using latest technology to get different variations in existing and new themes. It consists of rock songs, love songs usually short and simple but main thing is the music. People are mad about Pop songs.
For 50 years pop music has reigned the hearts of people. Their fans have seen many Pop stars changing, growing and shining. Biggest example of the Pop star is MJ(Michael Jackson) who ruled for 30 years. He was a legend never born. He is not a star, he is an era of music. Pop music in influenced by many forms of music but is best suited for such rock n roll style. Pop music is played with different instrumentation tracks. There are hundresds of such instruments which were used. The most common geners used in pop music are Ballad, vocal harmonies from gospel and music soul, tempo from dance , jazz and rock music and many more.
As the technology advance the pop music is also advances to higher levels of entertainment. It all started in early 1940s improved microphones. It then advances to record system for storage also. In 1950 came the televisions and this pop was every where. 1n 1980 pop music had started promotion using MTV, A new sensational channel of entertainment. After 1980 many pop stars arise including MJ, Madonna, prince etc. which changed the way pop music beats.
1. ABBA- It was formed in Sweden in November 1970. The band consists of Frida, Bjorn Ulvaeus, Beeny, and Agnetha.
2. Ace of Base - It is a pop band from Gothenburg, Sweden comprising from Ulf Ekberg and its siblings.
3. Backstreet boys - It is a boy band that came to popularity in 1990.it consists of Nick, Howie, Brian, Kevin and Aj.
4. Black Eyed Peas - Its is an American Flipino hip hop group composed of American artists Will.I.Am, Taboo, Fergie.
5. The Beatles - Its is an iconic rock...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document