Project Synopsis Template Format
Index-(Content of the Project Synopsis)
Platform Development for Online Jr. N.S.E
Project Sponsor Company : Brilliant Info systems Pvt. Ltd.
Office no.6, 3rd Floor, Puneet-Yash Arcade Karve Road, Opp. Hotel Konkan Express
|Student Name |Roll No |Email Id |Mobile no | |Ninad Shriram Ghorpade |14 |firstname.lastname@example.org |9860281199 | |Kunal Vikas Karanjkar |15 |email@example.com |9689591854 | |Arti Balasaheb Hase |26 |firstname.lastname@example.org |9960625363 | |Sujeet Shankar Shinde |45 |email@example.com |8805673131 |
Objectives of the project:
To Develop and upgrade the existing system to integrate Online Examinations, Online Payments and E-learning modules to facilitate the needs of around 25000 students appearing for the Jr. Newton Talent Search Exams.
Brief Introduction to Project –Abstract
1. Jr. Newton Talent Search Exam is a scholarship examination for students from standard 3rd through 9th aimed at increasing the awareness amongst students regarding the necessity of competitive exams in the life of students, since an early age.
2. The examination is a 7 year educational program designed by educationalists to prepare students to face the competitive educational environment and achieve the standards and grades that will be accepted and appreciated in the long term race.
3. It helps the student to get an overview of the competitive exam’s at an early stage , prepare and test their skills along with attractive prizes for the achiever’s at different level like taluka , district and state
4. Current feature provide the student’s only to register themselves for the upcoming exam’s and attend them at the examination centre’s
❖ Need Of Project
1. Currently, the educational system allows students from 3rd to 9th standard to be promoted to higher classes even in the absence of good grades i.e. students are promoted to higher classes even when they have not passed their school examinations.
2. The use of interactive and online services for testing their knowledge at every stage of academic’s
3. Providing the user’s with advance educational environment , tools and techniques that will attract many student’s from different educational board’s
4. Implementation of new tools to help the student’s take this exam from home and also tool’s that will ensure unfair means are avoided during examination
❖ Area of operation and users of project.
1. Primary user’s of this project are the student’s who will be participating the examination’s
2. Using the feature of blogging many professional teacher’s and the parent’s of the student will also be using the service’s
3. The major area of operation include e-learning that will allow students to access the online video lecture’s given by the professional’s topic and subject wise , e-book’s will help the student’s to download the much needed book’s for the exam’s as well as other subject related book’s at one place
4. Online mock examination for getting an overview of the exam as well as providing entire exam online with maximum transparency and proper control over malpractices
• Technical details:- (H/W & S/W Requirements, Implementation, Required libraries and tools, Special features...etc)
• H/W Requirement’s –
➢ Application Server (Currently...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document